Diet and nutrition are key components of many conditions we treat at Southern Therapy/FYZICAL. What’s more, nutrition can directly affect recovery and function while an individual is under a therapist’s care. We are proud to offer Nutrition Services via Telehealth to our list of services. Whether you’re looking for a personal health coach to push you in gear or just need a little help with natural weight loss, our program offers the full VIP experience:
- ONE HOUR ASSESSMENT AND GOAL SETTING SESSION.
- INDIVIDUALIZED NUTRITION PLAN TAILORED TO YOUR LIFE, YOUR GOALS, OR MEDICAL CONDITION.
- MEDICAL HISTORY & PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REVIEW & MORE!
OUR PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU...
- Want to make a lifestyle change.
- Have particular goals in mind—losing weight, gaining weight, or toning up.
- Find yourself with a few bad habits you'd like to kick.
- Are overwhelmed by all the conflicting diet advice out there ("Do I need to go low-carb, low-fat, low-sugar, low-salt?"").
- Made some changes, but you're not seeing the results you want.
- Need personalized adjustments to your diet based on a medical condition.
PACKAGES & PRICING: Self-pay rates are listed. In some medical cases, insurance plans may cover dietitian services via telehealth. Check with your insurance provider (or our Client Care Specialist) to review your benefits.
INITIAL CONSULTATION ($95.00):
ONE 60-MINUTE NUTRITION COUNSELING SESSION
A Good Fit If: You just need a little kick start back into your healthy routine or want to hone in on one specific nutrition topic or a medical concern.
6-WEEK PACKAGE ($425.00):
ONE 60-MINUTE NUTRITION COUNSELING SESSION PLUS 5 WEEKLY FOLLOW UP SESSIONS (30 MINUTES)
A Good Fit If: You are looking to see real progress and know you need more than a one hour consult before any change becomes a habit for you.
12-WEEK PACKAGE ($720.00):
ONE 60-MINUTE NUTRITION COUNSELING SESSION PLUS 11 WEEKLY FOLLOW UP SESSIONS (30 MINUTES)
A Good Fit If: You are looking to fully commit to your health and wellness journey. This package is just what the dietician ordered.