Southern Therapy Services has partnered with Communication Partners, Inc. in order to diagnose and treat speech, language, voice and swallowing disorders for individuals of all ages. If you or your loved one requires speech-language therapy to help with communication and/or swallowing problems, contact our Carrollton clinic to schedule an appointment.
Hannah Morin, M.Ed., CCC-SLP
Hannah Morin is a licensed speech-language pathologist in the state of Georgia. She holds a master's degree in speech-language pathology from the University of West Georgia and holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). In addition to working in private practice, Hannah also has experience in both school and hospital settings. She has worked in acute care and inpatient rehabilitation and is trained to perform modified barium swallow studies (MBSS) to diagnose and guide treatment of swallowing disorders in adults. While Hannah has experience working with patients across the lifespan, her primary clinical interests include working with young children with language impairments and adults with swallowing disorders.
Common Conditions Treated with Speech-Language Pathology:
- Swallowing disorders (dysphagia/difficulty swallowing)
- Speech & language impairments (aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria)
- Neurological diseases including stroke, dementia, and Parkinson's disease (acute & sub-acute conditions)
- Medical conditions such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Head and neck cancer (voice, swallowing)
- Voice disorders (vocal cord paralysis, nodules/polyps & granulomas)
- Head injuries (acute & sub-acute conditions)