Southern Therapy Services, Inc. has the following career opportunities:
- PT/Acute Care - Full-Time, Part-Time or PRN
- PT/Home Health - Full-Time
- PT or PTA/Acute Care - PRN Weekends
- PT/Floater - Full-Time or Part-Time
PTA - Full-Time Outpatient Clinic (Villa Rica & Carrollton, GA)
SOUTHERN THERAPY SERVICES, INC.
is seeking a full-time
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
SETTINGS AVAILABLE: Outpatient Clinic (Villa Rica, GA) and Acute Care (Carrollton, GA)
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A DYNAMIC, PATIENT CARE ORGANIZATION THAT IS COMMITTED TO THE HEALTH AND WELLNESS OF INDIVIDUALS OF ALL AGES? Southern Therapy Services, Inc. is in search of a full-time PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT who possesses a proactive, positive attitude and is a great team player. New grads are welcome to apply!
Southern Therapy Services, Inc. is a leading provider of rehabilitation services in the West Georgia area. With over 40 years of experience, we are a values-driven, therapist-owned organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of rehabilitation services possible. From sports medicine and orthopedics to vestibular and balance, we are the company to accelerate your professional growth. When you join our family, you will enjoy an incredible career opportunity and comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- HEALTH, DENTAL, & VISION
- LIFE INSURANCE
- SHORT/LONG TERM DISABILITY
- 401K (WITH MATCH)
- GENEROUS VACATION DAYS WITH PTO ACCRUAL
- FREE CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM, AND MORE!
Apply today for a chance to become part of a team that’s making a difference in healthcare.
Athletic Trainer/Physician Liaison - Full-time
Do you want to work for a dynamic, patient care organization that is committed to the health and wellness of individuals of all ages? Southern Therapy Services, Inc. is in search of a full-time certified Athletic Trainer/Physician Liaison in Carrollton, GA who possesses passion for athletic training, a positive outgoing attitude, and is a great team player. This individual will be an integral member of our sports medicine team, managing sports related injuries for both our outpatient clinic location in addition to our school system contract.
Southern Therapy Services, Inc. is a leading provider of rehabilitation and athletic training services in the West Georgia area. We are a values-driven, hospitality based organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of rehabilitation services possible. When you join our family, you will enjoy an incredible career opportunity and attractive benefits package which includes a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, & life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K (with match), generous vacation days with PTO accrual, free continuing education opportunities, and more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs evaluations of injuries and follows standing orders for treatment and management of the injury or refers the athletes to a physician
- Provide education in the prevention of injuries, conditioning, and rehabilitation of injuries
- Document evaluative findings, treatments administered, the assessment of patient response to treatment and treatment plan
- Provides emergency care within the athletic trainer scope of practice
- Provides a consistent and direct link between our rehabilitation team and referring physicians and their medical team
- Establishes, maintains, and builds relationships with referring physicians and their teams. Activities may include office visits, light breakfast meet-and greet, lunch meetings, assist in organizing community promotional events
- Conduct BODYQ consultations and assessments
- Help motivate clients to achieve their fitness goals
- Additional duties assigned by Director of Sports Medicine
- Qualified candidates must possess an energetic and outgoing personality
- Experience in the AT setting is preferred but not required. New grads may apply
- Ability to work in multiple settings effectively, both independently and as a team member
- Bachelor or Master's degree from an accredited university athletic training program, certification by the National Athletic Trainers Association, and licensure by the Georgia State Board of Athletic Training is required
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR Certification