NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
At Southern Therapy Services/FYZICAL, we understand injuries occur when you least expect them and that finding expert guidance and care necessary to address your injury in a timely, affordable manner is crucial. That’s why we are proud to offer FYZICAL 1st, a Walk-In Sports Medicine & Injury Clinic, located at the secondary entrance in our Carrollton location. WHO CAN COME TO THE WALK-IN CLINIC? Children to seniors with a sudden or recent sports/active lifestyle-related injury (Non-emergent) or an injury that prevents participation in recreational sports or regular daily activities.
FYZICAL 1ST OFFERS WALK-IN CARE FOR A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS, INCLUDING:
- Ankle, Knee, Shoulder, Wrist, & Low Back Sprains/Strains
- Painful, Swollen Or Injured Joints Of The Ankle, Elbow, Foot, Hand, Hip, Knee, & Shoulder
- Overuse Injuries
- Hip, Knee, & Shoulder Arthritis
- Sports-Related Injuries
- Rehabilitation & Performance
FYZICAL 1ST SERVICES:
- Injury Evaluation & Management By A Certified Athletic Trainer
- Information On Exercises, Stretches, & Other Activities That You Can Start Doing At Home Immediately
- Direct Access For Physical Or Occupational Therapy
- Fast Track Orthopedic Care To Physicians At The Carrollton Orthopaedic Clinic
- Early Intervention Treatment
- Sports-Related Concussion Management
- Balance Assessments
- Braces & Other Medical Supplies
CERTIFIED ATHLETIC TRAINERS:
Certified athletic trainers offer access to an unparalleled continuum of care and are well trained in acute injuries to the Neck, Shoulders, Hips, Back, Hands, Wrists, Knees and/or Ankles. As a part of the health care team, services provided by athletic trainers include primary care, injury and illness prevention, wellness promotion and education, emergent care, examination and clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.
- Injury Evaluation Is Cash Based Only: $35.00
- If Further Treatment Is Necessary, We’ll Help You Determine Your Needs Along With Insurance Benefits During Your Visit.