No positions at this time. Please check back later.
Southern Therapy Services, Inc. has the following career opportunities:
Accounts Payable Manager/Bookkeeper
Do you want to work for a dynamic, patient care organization that is committed to the health and wellness of individuals of all ages? Southern Therapy Services, Inc. /FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Manager/Bookkeeper in Carrollton, GA. This individual will be an integral member of our Administrative team overseeing the overall operation of the accounts payable within our healthcare organization.
Southern Therapy Services, Inc. /FYZICAL is a leading provider of rehabilitation services in the West Georgia area. We are a values-driven, physical therapist-owned organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of therapy services possible. When you join our family, you will enjoy an incredible career opportunity and attractive benefits package which includes a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, & life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K (with match), generous vacation days with PTO accrual, and more!
- A minimum of two years of experience in bookkeeping and accounts payable required
- Minimum associate degree in accounting, finance, or a related field preferred
- Experience or knowledge with QuickBooks and/or ADP Payroll System preferred
- Experience or knowledge of group benefits (401K, ESOP, Insurance) preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly transactions involved in accounts payable and general ledger
- Knowledgeable of accounts payable software (QuickBooks) and reports that are generated
- Liaison to receptionists on deposits, patient refunds, and returned checks
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Payment of all company bills and recurring payables on a timely basis and apply to correct cost center and expense account
- Assures correctness of invoices prior to payment
- Implements and analyzes monthly income statements. Responsible for the accuracy of these reports
- Maintains bank loans, balances, maturity dates and files
- Coordinates with corporate CPA, as necessary
- Generates weekly payables and cash on hand reports
- Facilitates correspondence to vendors and other payables & maintain up-to-date vendor files
- Strong knowledge base of ADP Payroll software
- Submits payroll/payroll changes/accuracy of entries & reporting
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices
- Filing in personnel files
- Generates entries necessary for income statements
- Maintains 401K records, as necessary
- Maintains all of the above in a confidential manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
Apply for Non Clinical Career PositionTo request more information about the possible career opportunities Southern Therapy Services has to offer, please fill out the form below and your information will be sent to Sherri Evans at our recruitment office.